When eating vegan, people often say I’m tired of veggies!
Eating vegan, eating well does not need to mean no flavour. Gosh, you need some more spice in your life than that! Many healthy, fun options make your diet exciting and tasty.
Here is one of my favourite vegan recipes that even non-vegan members of the family can enjoy! Inspired by generations of great home cooks, our range of deliciously healthy & ready to use seasonings are made using only nutritious plant-based ingredients. We are excited to help you create easy, tasty and nourishing meals derived from plant-based ingredients to share with your loved ones.
Sometimes I change the seasonings and you will too, after you get used to working with spices that you can taste and appreciate!
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 2 medium yellow potatoes, peeled & cut into small cubes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups water
- 2 – 3 teaspoons PICKLD spicy Coriander & Coconut Soup Seasoning Premium Blend per serve
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, saute the garlic in olive oil for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add the corn and saute for another 4 minutes.
- Stir through 3 teaspoons of the PICKLD Spicy Coriander and coconut soup seasoning and add the potato cubes, cubes, water, salt and pepper, bring soup to the boil, reduce heat and simmer covered for 15 minutes, or until the potato has softened.
- Using a blender, puree soup to the desired consistency. Bring the soup back to the boil in the saucepan before serving. Season to taste.
- To each bowl, stir through 1 -2 teaspoons of the remaining PICKLD Spicy Coriander & coconut soup seasoning to intensify flavour and spice taste