Gourmet Butter Chicken
Gourmet Butter Chicken Blend
100% plant-based Butter Chicken 'Style' blend to make creamy sauce that you get in restaurants. Made with whole raw cashews, dried carrots, dried spinach, whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and turmeric. All you need is a saucepan, about 700 - 800ml of water and protein of your choice or veggies. Cooks in under 20 min. It is Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free and contains NO NASTIES, NUMBERS or anything ARTIFICIAL.
Raw Cashews, Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Carrots, Dried Onion, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Turmeric, Ginger, Fenugreek, Nutmeg, Chilli, Cloves, Coriander, Cumin, Paprika, Black Pepper, Beetroot Powder
- Boil 700ml of water
- In a saucepan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil, 2 cups of protein of your choice and the contents from the packet & stir for 2-3 min at high heat
- Add the boiling water, mix the ingredients, close the lid, but leave it slightly open & cook at medium heat for about 15 min (no need to stir)
- Rest for 2 min & serve hot with 1 Pot Meals Exotic Persian Rice
- The sauce will thicken after it cools down. If it is too thick, just add another 100ml of water.
- You can replace the protein with 2 cups of mixed veggies to create veggie curry. Try Pumpkin or Cauliflower with Peas
This product contains nuts and may contain traces of sesame seeds.
To maximise the flavour combination, this curry kit is best served with 1 Pot Exotic Persian Rice.