Original Coconut Korma
Made with 100% plant-based dairy free Organic Coconut Milk Powder, it is perfect for making a creamy sauce that you get in restaurants. Made with whole raw cashews, organic coconut milk powder, fermented mung beans, tomato powder, onion, garlic, whole spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and turmeric. All you need is a saucepan, about 700ml of water and 2 cans of drained chickpeas or 2 cups of veggies. Cooks in under 20 min. Serve it with 1 Pot Meals Turmeric Coconut or Turmeric Lemon rice for an authentic meal! It is Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free and contains NO NASTIES, NUMBERS or anything ARTIFICIAL.
Raw Cashews, Fermented Mung Beans, Tomato Powder, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Dried Onion, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cumin, Coriander, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Turmeric, Ginger, Garlic, Fenugreek, Cloves, Fennel, Star Anise, Bay Leaves, Tapioca Maltodextrin
- Boil 700ml of water
- In a saucepan, add about 2 tablespoons of oil, a can of chickpeas (drained) and the contents from the packet & stir for 2-3 min at high heat
- Add the boiling water, mix the ingredients, close the lid, but leave it slightly open & cook at medium heat for about 15 min (no need to stir)
- Rest for 2 min & serve hot with 1 Pot Meals Exotic Persian Rice or Turmeric Coconut Rice
- The sauce will thicken after it cools down. If it is too thick, just add another 100ml of water.
- You can replace chickpeas with 1 cup of mixed veggies to create veggie curry. Try Pumpkin or Cauliflower with Peas
This product contains nuts and may contain traces of sesame seeds.
To maximise the flavour combination, this curry kit is best served with 1 Pot Turmeric Coconut Rice, Turmeric Lemon Rice or Exotic Persian Rice.