Spicy Thai Rice
Note: This rice dish is hot & spicy (Medium Heat)!
This rice dish has a perfect combination of flavours from a Thai Red Curry & the fried rice you get in Asian restaurants. Made with premium jasmine rice, organic coconut milk powder, whole spices such as chilli, fennel, cumin, coriander, kaffir lime leaves, galangal, lemon grass and contains dried carrots, red capsicum, green capsicum, mushroom and onion. Simply add 1 cup of fresh or frozen veggies or diced tofu to bulk up the dish. It is Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free and contains NO NASTIES, NUMBERS or anything ARTIFICIAL.
Premium Jasmine Rice, Dried Carrots, Dried Red Capsicum, Dried Green Capsicum, Dried Onion, Organic Coconut Milk Powder, Crushed Chilli, Himalayan Pink Salt, Dried Mushroom, Lemon Grass Powder, Galangal Powder, Beetroot Powder, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Aniseed, Fennel Seeds, Dried Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Boil 800 ml of water
- In a non-stick saucepan with lid, add about 2 tablespoons of oil + add the contents from the packet & stir for 2-3 mins at high heat
- Add the boiling water, close the lid & cook at low to medium heat for about 16 mins (no need to stir)
- Rest for 2 mins & serve with a dish made out of 1 Pot Meals Coconut Curry Blend
- Simply add about 2 tablespoons of oil + add the contents from the packet & 550 ml of water and cook according to the instructions
- Serve hot with a dish made out of 1 Pot Meals Coconut Curry Blend
This product may contain traces of sesame seeds and nuts.
This rice dish can be consumed on its own. Simply add additional veggies or tofu to bulk up the dish, However, to maximise the flavour combination, this rice kit is best served with dish made out of 1 Pot Coconut Curry Blend.