Turmeric Coconut Rice
This yummy coconutty rice is made with premium basmati rice, organic desiccated coconut and contains, raw cashews, dried carrots, whole spices such as cumin, coriander seeds, turmeric, hint of pepper and curry leaves. Unlike the typical coconut rice you get in restaurants which is heavy, this one is a very mild and light dish, which is also great for kids. All you need is a saucepan and about 800ml of water. Cooks in under 20 min. You can always add say 1 cup of peas, frozen veggies or fresh veggies to bulk up the dish. It is Vegan, Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Soy Free and contains NO NASTIES, NUMBERS or anything ARTIFICIAL.
Basmati Rice, Organic Desiccated Coconut, Dehydrated Carrots, Fermented Lentils, Himalayan Pink Salt, Cashews, Turmeric, Coriander Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Curry Leaf, Black Pepper, Mustard Seeds, Chia Seeds, Kashmiri Chilli, Asafoetida
- Boil 800ml of water
- In a saucepan with lid, add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil (or any oil), ½ cup of fresh or frozen peas or mixed fresh or frozen veggies (optional) + add the contents from the packet & stir for 2-3 min at high heat
- Add the boiling water, close the lid & cook at medium heat for about 15 min (no need to stir)
- Rest for 2 min & serve with 1 Pot Meals Coconut & Pumpkin Dhal or Coconut Curry
- Simply add about 2 tablespoons of coconut oil or any oil, ½ cup of fresh or frozen peas or mixed fresh or frozen veggies (optional) + add the contents from the packet & 600ml of water and cook according to the instructions
- Serve hot with 1 Pot Meals Coconut Pumpkin Dhal or Coconut Curry
This product contains nuts and may contain traces of sesame seeds.
To maximise the flavour combination, this rice kit is best served with 1 Pot Coconut Pumpkin Dhal or Coconut Curry Blend.